[Tool, Windows] Auto Extract finnished uTorrent and optionally delete archives
ubuntuf4n Wrote:I need a plugin, which is only available in vuze,
unfortunately there is no alternative available.

Too bad :-\ been searching for how to run a program when a torrent finishes in Vuze, but still haven't found anything...

I'm gonna update the script tomorrow with a better way to cleanup rar-files that are in use/locked.
First of all thank you for this excelent script/tool.

There is one thing I'm missing; when I download a torrent without rar files the script says nothing to extract or something like that, but it still starts to move the files down one directory. so the thing I'm missing is a way for the script to just skip to the EMM scraping and updating, iff possible.

One other thing is that I have set the script not to delete the rar files, so that I can seed. only problem is that the script moves the .nfo file, this makes the torrent download incomplete in the eyes of utorrent.
I set the move bit of the nfo file to copy an solved this.

One last thing, this isn't the script's fault I guess; when the EMM-r scrapes, it opens up and don't close. and to complete the update of the library I have to close it. No big deal.

Thank you again for this script, makes my day a lot easier
i am very excited to test. This is exactly what I've been looking for.
Hi all,
I've been fixing some more stuff but I haven't updated it on the download yet.
I will do that later on today, so keep a look out for version 1.0 build 15.

EDIT:
Updated!

Build 15 2011-03-15 10:50
* Re-wrote the loop for the cleanup process (again). If files are locked it will timeout for 60 seconds and only for the locked file. This will greatly speed up the process.

Download link and website
qbqb Wrote:First of all thank you for this excelent script/tool.

There is one thing I'm missing; when I download a torrent without rar files the script says nothing to extract or something like that, but it still starts to move the files down one directory. so the thing I'm missing is a way for the script to just skip to the EMM scraping and updating, iff possible.

One other thing is that I have set the script not to delete the rar files, so that I can seed. only problem is that the script moves the .nfo file, this makes the torrent download incomplete in the eyes of utorrent.
I set the move bit of the nfo file to copy an solved this.

Seems logical. I'm gonna look into these suggestions as soon as I get some more time Smile

qbqb Wrote:One last thing, this isn't the script's fault I guess; when the EMM-r scrapes, it opens up and don't close. and to complete the update of the library I have to close it. No big deal.

It doesn't do that on my setup? hmm, go through the settings for EMM listed on my website. http://bit.ly/g26fH6

qbqb Wrote:Thank you again for this script, makes my day a lot easier

Thank you.
Here comes another update... couldn't keep my fingers away

Build 16 2011-03-25 18:33
* Added: Check if rar files exist then unrar, else go to EMM-r scrape
* Added: Cleanup of .dat and *sample* files
* Fixed: If not unrared dont move files (keep utorrent running)
* Added: Seperate config-file download
Noe I get this error after updating to build 16

Code:
'x' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Something went wrong extracting files
Press any key to continue . . .
qbqb Wrote:Noe I get this error after updating to build 16

Code:
'x' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Something went wrong extracting files
Press any key to continue . . .

Thank you! And sorry about that. It's fixed.

Build 17 2011-03-26 12:37
* Fixed: 'x' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Build 18 2011-03-27 18:13
* Fixed: A bug for a very unlikely scenario, whereas delete_after_unrar is set to y and nothing is to be unrared, it would clean up files anyway
* Added: Just a lazy thing really. If the first argument is a path and not a title, it will strip down the path and use the last occuring token after \ (backslash) as title
Great project!
I was trying to set it up with therenamer, couchpotato, and more tools but that didn't really work out..
So I'm trying your project now. Thanks for still maintaining the project btw, that's not what every developer is doing!

Here are several questions:
  • I'm receive an error from the vbs script generated stating "The system cannot locate the resource specified". On line 5. Line 5 refers to C:\tvshow.jpg, which indeed doesn't exist. Where do I get it?
  • I would like to download the movies to I:\download\movies\, but I want them to be renamed and moved to H:\Movies\<movie name>\<files>. Is that possible and if so, what should I change?
  • Is this by any chance compatible for downloading .avi files instead of .rar files?

Thanks!
promwarm Wrote:Great project!
I was trying to set it up with therenamer, couchpotato, and more tools but that didn't really work out..
So I'm trying your project now. Thanks for still maintaining the project btw, that's not what every developer is doing!

Here are several questions:
  • I'm receive an error from the vbs script generated stating "The system cannot locate the resource specified". On line 5. Line 5 refers to C:\tvshow.jpg, which indeed doesn't exist. Where do I get it?
  • I would like to download the movies to I:\download\movies\, but I want them to be renamed and moved to H:\Movies\<movie name>\<files>. Is that possible and if so, what should I change?
  • Is this by any chance compatible for downloading .avi files instead of .rar files?

Thanks!

Thank you. I'm trying to give as much time I can.

1. Sorry about that. I didn't think it would cause errors if it didn't exist. If you want to use icons for the notifications in XBMC, simply put a movie.jpg and/or tvshow.jpg (Aspect ratio 1:1) in C:\ on the computer running XBMC.
2. Thats not possible without rewriting most of the script.
3. Sure. Its nothing to unrar from a AVI. So the script will seed for X amount of hours and then it will scrape with EMM and update XBMC.
New update available for download, make sure to apply the new config as well.

Build 22 2011-05-21 18:44
  • Added/fixed: Major update, changed a couple of things that I can't really remember
  • Fixed: Notification image icon will now be an option in the config
  • Added: Possibility to retry update of xbmc library if the computer wasn't online (rewrote the generated VBS-script)
This looks really awesome! Thanks for all your good work.

I dont use XBMC and i dont want to delete the rar files, i just want to automaticly unrar the files and then move them to the ..\ folder. Can i easly rem out something in your script to make this happen? Regards!
paulkemp Wrote:This looks really awesome! Thanks for all your good work.

I dont use XBMC and i dont want to delete the rar files, i just want to automaticly unrar the files and then move them to the ..\ folder. Can i easly rem out something in your script to make this happen? Regards!

I would interested in the same thing too. I'm using uTorrent & MediaBrowser (plugin for Windows Media Center). Smile
paulkemp Wrote:This looks really awesome! Thanks for all your good work.

rdb4133 Wrote:I would interested in the same thing too. I'm using uTorrent & MediaBrowser (plugin for Windows Media Center). Smile

Yes, simply edit the config, its well documented inside. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Tool, Windows] Auto Extract finnished uTorrent and optionally delete archives1