Alaska Revisited - Home images dissappeared
Then I guess getting alaska revisited 2.7.6 should do it for now, doesn't it? Wink
sdesign Wrote:The official only has alaska and alaska revisited mod. I was using alaska revisited. Or are the latter two the same?

bmcclure937 Wrote:When can we expect to see Alaska Revisited (Official Final) in the XBMC repo.

I like using your personal repo because my skin of choice is Alaska Revisited.

Skin updates on the official repo are on-hold until Dharma 10.1 is released that fixes the 'skin update bug'.
Where can I find Alaska 2.7.6? XBMC + Alaska is unusable right now because I don't grab nightly XBMC builds.
derekos Wrote:Where can I find Alaska 2.7.6? XBMC + Alaska is unusable right now because I don't grab nightly XBMC builds.

Windows:

/Users/username/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/packages

Linux:

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/packages

Inside those directories you will see .zip files of every version of every addon you have installed.
derekos Wrote:Where can I find Alaska 2.7.6? XBMC + Alaska is unusable right now because I don't grab nightly XBMC builds.

Why dont you just update to the nightly build?
WheresWaldo Wrote:Windows:

/Users/username/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/packages

Linux:

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/packages

Inside those directories you will see .zip files of every version of every addon you have installed.

Thank you!
This is also affecting the AppleTV2 builds so if you see the update notice to a new build of Alaska Revisited ignore it.

2.7.6 still displays the home icons on the ATV2.
downgrading worked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska Revisited - Home images dissappeared1