Bug Fixes
Sad 
Just curious how often any developer looks at the bug tickets. Does anyone know?

I had found a ticket (8446) which has been open for over a year, and pertains to music stopping to play from a playlist).

I have the same issue and was wondering what the chances are to get this resolved.
Add your details to the ticket. If a ticket is open for a long time it may mean that noone can reproduce the problem reliably. The more information available (particularly simple steps that allow reproduction of the issue by a developer) the quicker it will be resolved.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ticket #8446 has all the details in two XBMC logs.
What more info do you need?

I had opened ticket # 10948 on my issue, but an admin closed it because my ticket was thought to be a duplicate problem of ticket #8446.

Ticket 10948 also has the log file and a screen dump showing that everything looks normal as to playback, but playback slider is stuck at 00:00.
It's not really the same, but probably close enough for that ticket.

Basically: do everything you can to get it EASILY reproducible. As I understand it, at the moment it is not easily reproducible as it requires you hanging around until it screws up after some indeterminant amount of time.

Seeing if you can find some faster ways to get it to happen would be a massive help.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Fixes0