[iPhone] Navigating XMBC
I've been looking for a topic on navigating through XBMC on the iPhone (and probably iTouch's and iPad's) but found nothing.

I've discovered that a Right to Left swipe is 'BACK' but how do you bring up the things like the side menu (to change Library View and such) or the OSD (right click menu) on these devices?
Care to share how you were able make this happen?
Make what happen?

I'm looking for someone is KNOWS how to make these things happen?

I've also discovered that tapping twice anywhere returns you to the home screen.
Perhaps he phoned the HTPC?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Phoned the HTCP? What does that even mean? Are you asking if I VNC'd a PC running XBMC? If so, No. I'm running XBMC for iOS on an iPhone 4.

Anyone helpful out there?!

I've not made anything 'happen', I've simply by accident found that tapping twice returns you to the Main Home Screen in XBMC and a finger swipe from Right to Left acts like the Back button.

Is there any other forms of navigating through XBMC? Mainly, how do you bring up the side menus that let you change the View (i.e.: Fanart, List, etc) and how do you bring up the OSD menu (Edit Titles, Now Playing..., Update Library, etc)
Hey eli lucas..

you know where the control is for staying logged in all the time?
XBMC RULES!!!!!!!
How do you scroll down to the next page. I need to goto page 2 of sources to select my video share. Anyone?

Thanks!
kablam0r Wrote:How do you scroll down to the next page. I need to goto page 2 of sources to select my video share. Anyone?

Thanks!

If you tap and hold where the scroll bar would be, it'll appear and you'll be able to scroll up or down.

And CapeCod: what do you mean by a control to stay logged in?
Eli, thanks for the response. The problem is, I don't see a scroll bar in XBMC.
Originally I had no idea what you were on about, I thought you were talking about an iPhone remote.
The scrollbar is not really visible until you move it, it may help to run it on a PC to get an idea on how Confluence (the default skin) works.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Someone modded a touch friendly Confluence. Search for that.
Is there an XBMC application that controls the ATV2>xbmc?
XBMC RULES!!!!!!!
Capecodmacguy Wrote:Is there an XBMC application that controls the ATV2>xbmc?

I am looking for the same. The remote app on the iPhone doesn't work quiet well for controlling atv2
anileda15 Wrote:I am looking for the same. The remote app on the iPhone doesn't work quiet well for controlling atv2

what remote app is that?
XBMC RULES!!!!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPhone] Navigating XMBC0