• 45(current)
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
@brightsr

weather.com stopped worked at me (accuweather works). Did they introduce some blocking lately? Or is it just me? Location is Brussels, Belgium.
macf1an Wrote:what about eden-pre ? pre-API-changes versions?

maybe same way as Dharma.
olympia Wrote:weather.com stopped worked at me (accuweather works). Did they introduce some blocking lately? Or is it just me? Location is Brussels, Belgium.

It's working now on my system. Huh
brightsr Wrote:maybe same way as Dharma.

tried that - the icon appeared but the number is not fetched
I'm using the confluence vertical skin.
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
macf1an Wrote:tried that - the icon appeared but the number is not fetched
I'm using the confluence vertical skin.

Can I look into your xml file of home screen?
is this what you're looking for?
<label>$INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label>

here's the entire file - just the default Home.xml with + Weather.IsFetched removed
http://pastebin.com/TzAGSdDZ
brightsr Wrote:Try this (Dharma only):

1) Find xml file related to home screen (like home.xml) in skin's folder (Confluence : XBMC\addons\skin.confluence)
2) Open that file and try to remove " Weather.IsFetched". (if there is "+" in front of that, remove it too.)

Yes, I am using the default Confluence skin. I thought I mentioned that in the post but looking back, I didn't. Sorry.

Anyway, yes, that worked! Thanks for the info.

Again, thanks =)
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
macf1an Wrote:is this what you're looking for?
<label>$INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label>

here's the entire file - just the default Home.xml with + Weather.IsFetched removed
http://pastebin.com/TzAGSdDZ

please try to replace Weather.Temperature -> Window(Weather).Property(Current.Temperature)
tried that - the number appeared but I lost the °C

I managed to fix it with
Code:
<label>[b]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Temperature)] $INFO[Weather.Temperature][/b]</label>

Not sure if it's the best solution but works so far..
Thansk Macf1an that worked I have the icon back on homescreen on ATV2
macf1an Wrote:
Code:
<label>[b]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Temperature)] $INFO[Weather.Temperature][/b]</label>

Works great for me! Thanks!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
fional Wrote:Thanks for this Smile I'll give it a try and see if I can fix it. I'll also post this in the Nox thread, though I don't think they are doing any dharma updates anymore, just preparing for Eden - still may be worth letting them know Smile

Just for completeness sake, I showed this to Big_Noid and he said he was using the same stuff that was working in pre-eden, so I'm not sure what the issue is on my system, I wasn't even tinkering with those files!

I tried the adjustments you suggested, re: OutlookIcon and so forth. It didn't seem to make a difference.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=945...count=4132
fional Wrote:Just for completeness sake, I showed this to Big_Noid and he said he was using the same stuff that was working in pre-eden, so I'm not sure what the issue is on my system, I wasn't even tinkering with those files!

I tried the adjustments you suggested, re: OutlookIcon and so forth. It didn't seem to make a difference.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=945...count=4132

I install Aeon nox on my Dharma.
Try to open "Includes_HomeWidgets.xml" and remove all " + Weather.IsFetched"
That works for me.
macf1an Wrote:tried that - the number appeared but I lost the °C

I managed to fix it with
Code:

Not sure if it's the best solution but works so far..

The correct code to my knowledge :
Code:
$INFO[Window(weather).Property(Current.Temperature)] $INFO[System.TemperatureUnits]

As long as your way is doing the trick, you don't need change it at all.
FWIW - I just tried both and they both work.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon2