[request] poster with media info view?
Hitcher Wrote:No.

krish_2k4 Wrote:so in simple terms, just get the textures.xbt from alaska and copy and paste it in alaska revisited?

Okay, so you don't get the wrong idea here about anyone not trying to be helpful, Hitcher's "no" needs more wording. Not all the textures in Alaska Revisited are in the original Alaska and i believe some are not identically named, I don't even think some are the same size so scaling could be an issue. It is not a simple matter of just replacing one with another. If you really want the old ones find the separate png files and create the correct directory structure and build a textures.xbt specifically for A.R. You do not have to provide every single image, just the ones you want to change. Themes work by superseding the images from the original textures.xbt. If your theme-based.xbt file has only one png in it it will use that one in place of the exactly placed and named one in the original textures.xbt.

So my post still outlines the best way for you to have the older style flags in the new Alaska.Revisited.

I like the new ones and not the older ones so I wouldn't build a theme with the old icons, and I believe I have used more custom icons than any of the other themers here, maybe you could enlist the help of one of them to build a theme with the old flags.

There is also this thread, if you are really interested in custom flags that has a whole bunch of usable images ... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86759

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] poster with media info view?0