[request] poster with media info view?
Hitcher Wrote:Old Alaska.
@TomPiXX
You should also be able to find the xml code & graphic files in BIG Alaska.
I've the last alaska skin, but i cant see this new media info
How can I get those sweet blu ray cases around my posters? I'm using Alaska revisited from Hitchers Repo
Amra Wrote:@TomPiXX
You should also be able to find the xml code & graphic files in BIG Alaska.

I will take a look. Thanks, mate.
These are mine mediainfo

I tried to substitute the Includes_MediaFlags.xml and the Flags folder in the Alaska's folder but in this case i didn't see anything
gmeroni Wrote:These are mine mediainfo

I tried to substitute the Includes_MediaFlags.xml and the Flags folder in the Alaska's folder but in this case i didn't see anything

That's because the actual flags are included in textures.xbt not in any of the xml files. Easiest way would be to create a theme replacing the original media flags with then old ones then recreating the Textures.xbt file.

Personally I like the new flags as they are clearer and are less obtrusive compared to the older ones in the regular Alaska skin.

I am also not a fan of the bluray frame since I already re-encode everything and don't really care what HD media it originated from. But if your entire movie collection was from the same source then you could just change the posterframe.png and call it good.
thesuffering Wrote:or even putting the media info scrolling under the movie title in this view:

and by media info i mean movie description/plot
How did you get the media tags (bottom right) to look like that? Thanks Smile
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
By using Alaska and NOT Alaska Revisited.
Hitcher Wrote:By using Alaska and NOT Alaska Revisited.
I see... They are nice, are you going to offer them as an option on Alaska Revisited in the future? Great work by the way!!
Devices using XBMC
No simply because Revisited is meant to be closer to djh's original designs.

Okay that's cool...
Devices using XBMC
can anyone tell me how to get those media flags into alaska revisited?
krish_2k4 Wrote:can anyone tell me how to get those media flags into alaska revisited?

See this post above http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=740...stcount=21
WheresWaldo Wrote:See this post above http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=740...stcount=21

so in simple terms, just get the textures.xbt from alaska and copy and paste it in alaska revisited?
No.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] poster with media info view?0