How to automatically organise folder structure?
I have a new way of downloading files that will result in all my new episodes of current TV shows all being placed into a folder.

They should all be well named and an XBMC scrape of the folder should have no problem putting them into the correct place in the library.

I was wondering however if there was an easy way to also get the files to move to the right folder structure on the PC, kind of like how itunes organises your files for you when you add a song to it.

I know that sickbeard does this but I assume that this relies on having found the correct NZB or torrent file and knowing what to expect in the incoming folder or am I wrong and would this work for my purposes.

I am using neither newsgroups not torrents but instead a bitorrent proxy site called furk.net so the in built functions of sickbeard aren't really so useful to me.

I currently use XBMC live so somthing that will work in the command line is best for me.

I'm wondering if maybe jmarshalls redo of the library/files views will actually make this a defunct issue? If I knew there would be a solution within the next 12 months or so then I don't really have an issue.
For future searchers, I think this is what I was looking for

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75949

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to automatically organise folder structure?0