[Request] Directon.tv (Great for live sport)
I like many would love to watch the Premier league through XBMC. One site I use is http://www.directon.tv

It streams many live sporting events (as I speak currently Liverpool Vs West Ham are on a couple of channels, England are playing India in the cricket, six nations rugby is on) This site also streams a number of family channels including Disney, Cartoon network, NBC etc

I am sure this would be a very popular plug-in if anyone choses to implement it. Problem is I am too busy at the moment to do it myself (writing up my thesis), but I think it would make a great project for anyone that would like to make a sport plugin (that does not use sopcast etc)
I second this. After checking out the site, there are a few live stations that would be nice to have.
Thirded! Smile
oh yes....just checked this out, and one can say that one would be over the moon if some brave soul could turn this into a reality for the legion of xbmc users, even had sky sports on last night!!
So, please can someone do this, i know not how to, my speciality lies in cooking sunday dinners!!!
lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Directon.tv (Great for live sport)0