[WIP] Mesh2HD - another skin mockup
It is possible (for my previous question). I made a few thumbinal views with video preview (now only from one static folder and use only thumbs no fanart, only for testing) but it works very well. I have to test what is performance of this, and then create some perl script to extract frames and set first of them as season thumb. Here is video.

Maybe someone could tell me how to reset multiimage state to the first position (image) because after it was hide and then show again it countinue to play when it stop before, so I need some method because wiki manual is lack of this information in that matter or is written in that way I can't use it Smile
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
is this on still being made?
yeah i really would like to know if this skin is still in WIP ...
Hi. Basic library and files views are made and working, but I have no time now to complete dialogs and home view. As soon as I solve my personal things in my life I'll complete this skin. Some of the view is not working as I want (speed mostly) so I have to figure out what to do next and there is some things which should wait for API change because without it it also not looking good for me (for example autosize for mixed elements in grouplists or textures under labels... for tabs). I also wonder what guys do with the paper street skin because they use pretty much good work in UI. So see you later, keep in touch.
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:I also wonder what guys do with the paper street skin because they use pretty much good work in UI.

Glad to see you're still working on this some... I'm not sure what your question is though? Would be glad to help if we can.
blacklist Wrote:Glad to see you're still working on this some... I'm not sure what your question is though? Would be glad to help if we can.

Hi blacklist. First your skin is something with fresh point of view and bring ideas taking xbmc much forward, so the reasonable is learnig from best. As I suppose Papper Street will use non standard access to data and I thought there will be good manual for me when it will be released (I mean for example my navi tabs with always accessible genres, etc - these data I can't access directly inside xbmc, so I have to search for any workaround I could use).

Second, I want some bahavior in my skin which I can't get from engine now like resetting multiimage state, better autosize to use for my tabs, better support for preload items in lists, etc. Home view is also something where I have to learn python in which I didn't write yet and I have to figure out how I want this view will work.

As you know (or not) I am beginner and I'm learn skinning on my own skin so I don't have easy as wiki manual is not updated since long time Smile I created a lot of sample views and tested them some deleted as I find they are useless, some works well on ION, some not. Now I have no time at all as I migrate to other town, and as soon as I finish my personal things I'll continue with this skin.
mstef Wrote:I created a lot of sample views and tested them some deleted as I find they are useless, some works well on ION, some not.

Don't be afraid to ask on here if you can't get something working - chances are one of us can help. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Mesh2HD - another skin mockup2