Manually adding movies to XBMC Library
Hello All,

Since i'am new to the XBMC world, excuse me for maybe asking dum questions or even put this Thread in the wrong place, but I'll give it a try.

I use the latest nightly build version and Aeon65 skin. When my XBMC scrapes all of my movies he will find almost everything with Fanart, Description,...

but, some of my DVD's or whatever he doesn't reconize. When i want to manually add these films to e.g. add thumbnails myself it keeps scanning en i don't get the '' Add manually '' option when i press '' C '' on my keyboard when highlighting this particulair movie......

I'll hope another XBMC fan can help me out here, i desperate want my other movies also showned in the Wall with custom added Fanaart en Thumbnail.

Regards,

William
Chances are if they aren't being picked up that it will be a naming issue - post a debug log - see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708 "Where is my Debug Log". Make sure that all your movies are named correctly - ie how they are named in the scraper you are using, not how you think they should be named.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually adding movies to XBMC Library0