Changes to Home Menu?
Ronie,

Hello...I was wondering what would be involved for the following modification? If I wanted to not display the Movies and TV Shows dialogs that come with the skin and replace them with smart playlist filtered the way I want. This part is easy to do with the skin, however, I also wanted to keep the genre and Latest added submenu dialogs. Is this possible? Or perhaps replacing the Movies and TV Shows dialogs with a playlist rather than adding them somewhere else. This way I think that I could keep the submenu dialogs? Is any of this possible and could you point me in the direction of doing one...preferably replacing the two embedded dialogs for Movies and TV Shows?

Thanks,
Mark
Custom 1 in the main menu can have a sub menu put genre and Latest added in your favourites and then add those to the sub menu of custom 1 or add them to the main menu as Custom 2 and Custom 3
I think that I tried adding genre and latest added to my favourites, but I couldn't figure it out. When I selected the context menu on them, nothing came up. Could you tell me how to put them into my favorites?

Thanks,
Mark
I guess your trying to add the menu item you actually need to go into movies bring out the side menu and select "Flatten" there your see recently added add that to favourites then enter movies from there and your see genre
Thanks...didn't try that flatten thing. Will try later.

Thanks again!

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes to Home Menu?0