.nfo // scrapper issue - The League of Gentlemen Season 2
Sad 
Hi there, I'm failry new to xbmc but have been working my way through setting the system up, but

I am having a problem getting xbmc to recognise The League of Gentlemen
Season 2
. It does not show in the library view listings, season 1 and 3 work fine however.

I have tried renamed the files according to tvdb.com >>here<< and still can't get it to update.

I was wondering if there was a way I could manually add this data, so far it seems I could add an .nfo to the file directory, so...

I was hoping someone could upload their .nfo for the 3 seasons and .nfo(s) for the season 3 episodes or suggest some other way I can fix this problem.

thanks for looking.

Peace. Laugh
What is your folder/file naming convetion (ie TV Show\Show Name\Season\s01e01) - a debug log would also help see here - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
steelman1991 Wrote:What is your folder/file naming convetion (ie TV Show\Show Name\Season\s01e01) - a debug log would also help see here - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

Hey steelman, hope this sheds some light

folders etc
as you can see I tried adding loads of detail

e:\tv\sitcom\british\the league of gentlemen\the league of gentlemen season 2 (2000)\s0e201 - destination royston vasey (2000-01-14).avi

Log
Here is the log file xbmc.log
Firstly their is no need for a season folder, but if you must have one keep it simple - the fewer moving parts the better - make it Season 2, Season 3 etc.

Your file naming convention also needs some attention. You'll need to introduce a season number to the name ie S01E01, or in this case S02E01 etc for the scraper to recognise the episode (yours are named S0E201). There is no episode 201, therefore the scraper can't possibly scrape it.

Unless you intend to use xbmc in file mode (which is kinda defeating the purpose), there is no need for the dates in the file names either - these will be scraped and displayed as an air date in library mode.

By and large issues such as yours and others can be avoided by keeping the naming convention as simple as possible - me I've found

TV Shows\Name of Show\Season x\sxxexx to be the most trouble free.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.nfo // scrapper issue - The League of Gentlemen Season 20