Pseudo TV Skins [MQ2 + Nox]
Newbi to XBMC, setup mine just over a week ago
Cinema experience is what got me to XBMC but Pseudo tv is amazing. Set it up and works great with Backrow skin
is Pseduo tv skin separate from regular skins (it just changes how pseduo tv epg looks on a regular skin i have like Backrow).
Reason i am using Backrow is it is fully compatable with Cinemaexperience by default and i get a button for it but the Pseudo tv default skin that comes with Backrow is not really that impressive (solid blue boxes). I see the one's you posted look nice but i dont want to over write my cinema experience option with it.
So to sum it up, can i use your skin with Backrow to maintain my cinema experience button as well as get the Pseudo tv skin you posted?
or will downloading your skin over write my cinema experience button
Aeon Nox has a "cinema" button in video info and also has a pseudo tv skin, although not the one that is posted in this thread. Also you can run in cinema mode by accessing the cinema button on the movies sub menu.
Big_Noid Wrote:Aeon Nox has a "cinema" button in video info and also has a pseudo tv skin, although not the one that is posted in this thread. Also you can run in cinema mode by accessing the cinema button on the movies sub menu.

ok will try Aeon Nox tonight(I am assuming all skins are from default xbmc repo or would i have to add a new repo for it), i am running cinema from movies menu only, is there other way maybe?
Big_Noid Wrote:Aeon Nox has a "cinema" button in video info and also has a pseudo tv skin, although not the one that is posted in this thread. Also you can run in cinema mode by accessing the cinema button on the movies sub menu.

Yea, Some skin makers have made their own now. Nox has one included with it. I keep the links active, since I don't use the default one provided.
Nothing to see here....
Uh... how do I install and use these? I don't have a PseudoTV directory. Also... my PseudoTV says it is V2.00 (I installed it from inside XBMC) but the PTV thread says it is still in version 1? What is going on? lol
how do you get these to work? where do u put them etc.? can i use the MQ3 one on nox etc?
Major Props Poofy and Eskro! Check out their sigs for the best help/advice.
(2012-06-11, 11:45)aoaaron Wrote: how do you get these to work? where do u put them etc.? can i use the MQ3 one on nox etc?

These are already installesd along with the skin.
No you cannot switch skin files
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
First thing is to thank zepfan for this awesome skin for pseudotv it really has the eye candy that was missing when using pseudotv under aeon nox. Is there any chance you will be updating this skin to be able to use it in Frodo, I have tried to edit the xml for the pseudotv overlays in aeon nox but have failed to be able to properly edit them for use in Frodo Sad. I really miss the eye candy that this skin brought to my pseudotv setup with aeon nox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pseudo TV Skins [MQ2 + Nox]0