Pseudo TV Skins [MQ2 + Nox]
I've been making some skins for Pseudo TV. I don't know if anyone is interested but I thought I'd post here just in case people missed it in that long thread. If anyone has input on something to change I'm all ears!

Nox
Info Screen

EPG Screen

Download

MQ2
Info

EPG

Download

EDIT: Pay no attention to the screen tearing, it's only because I have Compiz on my coding machine.
EDIT2: All are now updated to work with the release of PseudoTV.
Nothing to see here....
Nice work Big Grin
I'm gonna try this when I get home.
zepfan, good job, congratulations.

Do you mind if I definitely include in my skin?
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:zepfan, good job, congratulations.

Do you mind if I definitely include in my skin?

Sure! But the info is stored in /addons/PseudoTv/resources/skin. Someone else said that you can't, but I'm sure you can figure it out!
Nothing to see here....
Looks good. I give it a try. Thanks for sharing
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Let me know if these work for you guys, they don't work for me right now with the release that's in the repo.
EDIT: All fixed!
Nothing to see here....
thanks for the skins
I Like it. I use MQ2 myself.
Couple of suggestions: make the line for the "current time" a little clearer/fatter/more visible.
Also: I like the animations on the original skin, they seem to have fallen of these skins. ;-)

Good work!
Joy In Repitition
Batemann Wrote:I Like it. I use MQ2 myself.
#1 Couple of suggestions: make the line for the "current time" a little clearer/fatter/more visible.
#2 Also: I like the animations on the original skin, they seem to have fallen of these skins. ;-)

Good work!

#1 On it.
#2 I'm not sure which animations you mean. I didn't put anything in, but I'll look at it. Jason changed the name from script.PseudoTV to script.pseudotv so that could be why, I'll look into it.
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:#1 On it.
#2 I'm not sure which animations you mean. I didn't put anything in, but I'll look at it. Jason changed the name from script.PseudoTV to script.pseudotv so that could be why, I'll look into it.

Cool!
Joy In Repitition
All animations have been put back in, and the time bars are more visible! See the download link in my signature. Any other requests?
Nothing to see here....
Can the grid auto size to include all the channels you have, or does it have to be fixed width?
It's fixed to six channels.
Nothing to see here....
is there any way to add the channel # to the epg on mq2?
I can do that but I think MQ is maintained by Marcos now, unless you download mine.
Nothing to see here....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pseudo TV Skins [MQ2 + Nox]0