System Info
This is such an easy question, but one that is tough to search for. Anyway, I want to know how I can tell what version of xbmc for windows I am running. I found a thread where a user was asking the same thing and he was answered with "system info". The problem is, I don't see a system info option anywhere. Furthermore, he linked a screen shot of his system info screen and it looks nothing like my xbmc. Could someone tell me specifically how to find the system info screen?
Using default skin Confluence, press right on settings.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Press right on settings? Where do you see settings? Also, assuming there is somewhere that says settings, do you mean right click?
Scroll down to settings then push right as "sho said" and highlite system info and select.
The version is at the bottom of the screen.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Now I see what you meant by "push right". I have been using a mouse and clicking on stuff. So I never noticed that there was a separate little icon signaling me that I could get more options. Thanks a ton!!
XBMC (especially with Confluence) is designed to be operated by a remote.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System Info0