XBMC not finding new episodes all of a sudden!
Hi,
my XBMC stopped findinf new episodes all of a sudden.
Example:
I have how i met your mother s06e18.avi in Season 6 folder and when I update library I don't get the episode in my library.
Its even weird that some of the episodes I put in other shows are recognized, and others are not? Any thoughts why? I think the .nfo file is not necessary so the episode to be scrapped, right?

Thanks
typically, I'd assume that a stray nfo file was preventing your computer from finding the new episode. You should post a debug log from a time when you are updating to be sure though. See my signature for how to post a windows related problem to find your debug log.
I have the xbmc.log but its 200+kb large. Do I upload the whole here or some specific text You need?

Thanks,
S@
Copy and paste to pastebin then post a link from here.
steelman1991 Wrote:Copy and paste to pastebin then post a link from here.

http://pastebin.com/g4Jwkz5p

Thanks,
S@

(thanks, for pastebin info, first time I'm using it ;D)
Did clean install on XBMC and still not working. Someone have clue about this issue?

Thanks,
S@
1. Turn off any running scripts - they're just spamming the log and making it hard to see what is going on (some sort of upcoming tv script by the looks).

2. Turn off auto-update on start (again for the same reason).

3. Restart XBMC.

4. Refresh the information for a single show that has new episodes. Tell it to refresh information for episodes.

5. Did it get them all? If not, post the log.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not finding new episodes all of a sudden!0