[MOD] Cirrus Extended PVR
RELEASED:

CIRRUS EXTENDED PVR

Credits to:
Jezz_X, Team XBMC (Skin Confluence PVR)
Crookas (Skin Cirrus)

Download:

cirrus extended v2 (2.02)

This is going to be fantastic, can't wait to see this running on my ATV2 at somepoint.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Nice, thanks for looking after us PVR users. Confluence and T! are good but it will be nice to have something else to choose from. Good work.
retro11 Wrote:Nice, thanks for looking after us PVR users. Confluence and T! are good but it will be nice to have something else to choose from. Good work.

You forgot skin sLik Smile
It must have been due to my excitement.

Is it rude to ask what the ETA might be?
retro11 Wrote:It must have been due to my excitement.

Is it rude to ask what the ETA might be?

I presume about 2 weeks ... as i can't work every day on it
Yo screens look good butch! is it hard to code up the pvr stuff? Extended is looking good using it as my default skin for now in between coding that is.
ZombieRobot Wrote:Yo screens look good butch! is it hard to code up the pvr stuff? Extended is looking good using it as my default skin for now in between coding that is.

Yo Mate, if you see the first post all credits go to JEZZ_X (Confluence) so i'm really taking the hole part of it and fit for Cirrus!

Even without coding the hole stuff it takes time to finish it ... Smile

The big part is already done, just to finish cosmetics for now. This weekend i'll have a bit more time to get it almost finished, as said i'm optimist to say in about 2 weeks should be ready for a test.
Cirrus Extended PVR: Latest Status SEE HERE:
Very nice Butcha... Really looking forward to it...Smile

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Considering how well you did with Cirrus-X, I just ordered an HDHomerun. Money, baby.
We are very close to release of cirrus extended PVR

Actual progress SEE HERE:
I cannot wait the pvr version is ready since i cannot use cirrus without it, i know it will be great. hope you will match version with the updates you do with the normal cirrus.

Thanks a lot

Pang

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended PVR0