direct access to XBMC SQL database
Hi all,

I couldn't find any answer to my question regarding access to sql database in any thread here.

My current installation is a central SQL database where all my movie and music information is located. I've installed XBMC on several PCs now in my home network. - This part works really fine.
Now I want to check movie or music database without turning on a specific XBMC PC - I want to do that i.e. from my iphone. Is ther already a "standalone" web-interface out there, where I can get this information. (I don't need playback of movies/music) I don't want to write it for my one if there is something similar already there.

Another possibility would be to turn on the built-in JSON-interface (JSON would be very fine for me) alone without turning full XBMC client on, if this is possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Philipp
maybe try the standalone iphone version of xbmc - it's not really a web interface but would mean you get all the nice stuff that xbmc does for you!

http://xbmc.org/theuni/2011/01/20/you-as...d-iphone4/
ASRock 330HT, XBMC Eden

super good question, a web server for xbmc that is running in background even if xbmc is not running. I could use that too!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
direct access to XBMC SQL database0