[MAC] Random movie fanart doesn't work in main menu
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this already exist but I was not sure what to search for and what I searched for did not give me any good hits.

Facts:

Running the latest XBMC (Dharma) on my 2010 Mac mini.
Running Aeon MQ2 2.3.7
My physical library is on a ReadyNAS

Issue:

I have activated the visual effects for random fanart, both for movies and TV shows. The fanart exists if you browse the movies in the multiplex view. When you high-light movies in the main menu it's just blank where as the TV shows displays random fanart of my shows.

I have used IMDB to scrape my movies and I have used the default settings for IMDB.

I read in the forum that if you deleted the fanart cache it should re-create itself and download the fanart. This totally screwed up my fanart. There were no longer any IMDB plot for the movies and the random fanart for TV shows in the main menu stopped working.

I had to clean up the library and re-scan everything. That set me back to square zero where movies didn't work but TV shows did.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Funny thing is that my friends setup works just fine but he is on the older Mac mini. Not that I think it matters though.

I'll fill you in if I missed something.

EDIT: For some reason my fanart was not downloaded (or something). I managed to get it up and running by download every fanart via the web interface. Not the best solution but at least it worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Random movie fanart doesn't work in main menu0