[REQ] TVTunes support
i'm having the same problem. i've never edited whichever xml file it is, i searched include, i found a couple includes.xml , one hat the tvtunes in caps, i changed it but still nothing.
I am unable to get TV tunes to work in Night. I have XMBC 10.1 and Night 1.5.

I have TV tunes working in the Skin Back Row. Does anyone have any ideas? It is not a deal breaker, but would be a nice addition.
johnny_swindle Wrote:I am unable to get TV tunes to work in Night. I have XBMC 10.1 and Night 1.5.

I have TV tunes working in the Skin Back Row. Does anyone have any ideas? It is not a deal breaker, but would be a nice addition.

I have exactly the same versions as you and i had to change

replace script.TvTunes by script.tvtunes in include.xml

and all works great now, when your looking at seasons ie lost, you must highlight a season not just the up arrow/back button, for the theme to play, hope this helps a bit.
Atomic7431,

Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply.........have been out of town on business. I followed your directions and it worked. One bug eliminated.

Thanks!
johnny_swindle Wrote:Atomic7431,

Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply.........have been out of town on business. I followed your directions and it worked. One bug eliminated.

Thanks!

pleased it worked out Big Grin
Question 
ok i had to clean up my system after trying various new bits n bobs, so did a full re-install and everything works great except this ?

I have changed the includes.xml to read - (script.tvtunes,backend=True&loop=True)

and i have enabled tvthemes, it now will not play the theme, same setup as before, whats gone wrong?
ok i forgot to install the TVTunes addon, Silly me, all working fine now Smile
Mine is working properly again, as well. I ended up having to GIT pull a copy of Night, rather than use the (SVN) copy from Passion, but that's no biggie. Point is, with the current GIT build and the most recent stable XBMC, changing the includes.xml line to (script.tvtunes) did the job for me, and themes have returned. Yay!
Just to make sure people are aware the Includes.xml file is.. (for linux) ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.night/720P/Includes.xml
Wink 
Thank you it works great now..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQ] TVTunes support0