Help scraping tv miniseries
I just ripped a bluray of the battlestar galactica miniseries onto my home server. they are named as followed:

Battlestar.Galactica.Miniseries.2003.BluRay.1080p.PART1
Battlestar.Galactica.Miniseries.2003.BluRay.1080p.PART2

for the life of me, i cannot get xbmc to scrape this into my library. i tried adding it to the movies and tv show folder to no avail. thanks for any help
They are listed as 'specials' in thetvdb - they therefore require either to be included in a season 0 folder or to have s00exx in their filename - check the tvdb for correct naming.
hmm i retried naming it exactly as it's listed on thtvdb 'Battlestar Galactica The Miniseries (1)' as well as 'Battlestar Galactica.s00e01.The Miniseries (1)' and a couple of permutations close to that to no avail.

thank you for the help by the way
http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&serie...5950&lid=7

Battlestar.Galactica.2003.S00E01.Part1
Battlestar.Galactica.2003.S00E02.Part1

S00E01 and S00E02 are what it needs. All specials are prefixed with Season 00.
thanks for all the help guys, i managed to get it working. thanks a lot for helping the new guy.
i'm having the same problem, how did you managed to get it to recognize in xbmc? i've been fighting with it for over an hour
Create a folder named Season 0 now put the part 1 and 2 inside named like

Battlestar.Galactica.2003.S00E01
Battlestar.Galactica.2003.S00E02

now rescan.

I am running into similar problems, I have a bunch of the specials in the Season 0 folder with the various s00exx prefixes as listed at thetvdb.com and while they show up correctly in the Specials folder in XBMC, they also show up in various other seasons of the regular 2003 Series. I can't get them NOT to appear in the Seasons 1 to 4 folders.
quick post here
i cheat Smile

i add an empty folder with the title in my tv shows
using MC i search , and show missing episodes
and then go and name according to the names that show up

the tvdb ya, that would be faster....
but it doesnt give me partials if i get the name wrong

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help scraping tv miniseries0