Movie library no longer accessible
Here's the problem I'm having.

This afternoon, I noticed that not all of my movies were showing up in my library, so I decided to move and rename a few of the missing to another folder on my NAS. So, while in XBMC, I selected the refresh library option (It's possible I get some of the names of the functions wrong, I use XBMC in Dutch). Moving and renaming seemed to work, so I decided to repeat this for the other movies that did not show up in the library. After that I refreshed the library again, that's when the problems started. During that refresh, the ATV rebooted out of it self. After that I restarted XBMC, but then noticed that my recently added movies were missing. Also, when I went into the Movies category, I got an empty screen. This was in the XeeBo-skin. When I switch to another skin, the movie category doesn't even show up and can't be enabled through the settings. The TV Show category isn't affected by this problem. Also, when I look for the movies through files, I can find and play the movies without any problems.

I am currently running my ATV2 on software version 4.4.4 (3330) and XBMC version is 11.0.0-rc2

Pastebin log: http://pastebin.com/W8FNtb0u

Any suggestions on how I can get my movie library working again? Maybe delete some files through filezilla?
Several "ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed" entries. Looks like the video library got bonked in the crash. It doesn't sound like you caused it.

You might be able to save your TV show data by doing an export in Settings -> Videos -> Video library -> export library (single file)

Then go and delete /private/var/mobile/library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/MyVideos60.db

Then reimport.
Thank you very much, it worked! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie library no longer accessible0