[WIN] How do I delete items from XBMC viewscape
Quick question, couldn't find the exact answer.

I'm not talking about library items, but general items under 'videos'. I have an automatic PVR that records/downloads all my shows and places them in a folder, once I've watched them, I like to delete them. (stuff like Daily show, Colbert, Conan, etc).

So far, I cannot find a way to manually delete them from within XBMC, I always have to go to the folder in Windows and delete it from there.

Any suggestions?
XBMC Dharma 10.0, Transparency Skin, Windows 7, Zotac ZBOXHD-ID11 w/ION, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, Gyration KB/Remote
Ninety-9 SE-L Wrote:Quick question, couldn't find the exact answer.

I'm not talking about library items, but general items under 'videos'. I have an automatic PVR that records/downloads all my shows and places them in a folder, once I've watched them, I like to delete them. (stuff like Daily show, Colbert, Conan, etc).

So far, I cannot find a way to manually delete them from within XBMC, I always have to go to the folder in Windows and delete it from there.

Any suggestions?

go to Settings_> Appearance_> File lists_. Enable "Allow file renaming and deletion"

Then when you go to your video source just hit "C" on the keyboard then from the context menu you will be able to delete.

Please note that using the delete in XBMC will delete your file/s permanently and there is no going back.

Cheers,
EG.
Thank you.
XBMC Dharma 10.0, Transparency Skin, Windows 7, Zotac ZBOXHD-ID11 w/ION, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, Gyration KB/Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIN] How do I delete items from XBMC viewscape0