Not Working Anymore....
Something really odd came up today...

(lately I've downloaded some extra skins, to discover that even if it is said on xbmc main page that xbmc is also a windows platform, well the mouse isn't supported on all skins !?!) Updating my media database under another skin than confluence, it happened that some of my movies, even showing in files, weren't in movies... Some tv show disappeared also.

I had some trouble deleting entries, having to set none to scrap then remove the source (why doing things simply , hum ??), so I tried to add them again by adding a new source : It just diddn't work. Movies, idem. Switched back to confluence, no more luck... So I removed all sources, cleaned the database, tried again with the same result !

In a last resort I unstalled xbmc along with user profile then installed it again. When trying to add media, it is not working anymore : for example the TV show I'm trying to set appears in files but scrapping does nothing beside echoing "compressing database" (obvioussly no net connection), no show in TV ! (please don't tell me to check the name convention as all my shows were up and running this afternoom).
I'm ableto add movies but it's a no working area for TVShows...

What's wrong with that pile of crap Huh
well, I guess it was a server issue as everything resumed today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Working Anymore....0