[AppleTV2] Queueing up shows ???
I apologize in advanced if this has already been covered somewhere and I just missed it.

I am unable to figure out how to queue up shows, on the ATV2 using either my Logitech Harmony One or the Apple supplied remote.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.
You press and hold the menu button which will bring up the list of files. Then locate the one you wish to queue and press and hold the menu button, select queue. Then press left and then down to return to your currently playing video.
From the video list view, simply highlight the file you want to queue. Hold down menu to bring up the context menu. First option should be "Queue" or something like that. Repeat the process to add each video file to queue.

From the same context menu, you can go to "Now Playing" to see what's in the queue.

You can edit your joystick.AppleRemote.xml to enable the use of your remote button to do these things easier if you so choose. Do a search on the forum for info on how to edit your joystick.AppleRemote.xml if you don't know how to.
Thank you both very much....I think I just kept pressing the OK button on my Harmony One.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Queueing up shows ???0