• 20(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
Krautmaster Wrote:my Pre Eden settings tells me that depencies are missing, what kind of?

Because it's not pre eden compatible yet, see first post " Dharma "
Hi and thanks a lot for your great work!
Aeon showmix has been my skin of choice for a very long time.
I have just upgraded my XBMC from 9.11 to 10.1 and have installed your latest version of Aeon Showmix. I've imported my whole movie collection back into Dharma. So far, everything is great.
Well, almost...
It may be a detail, but it still nags me.
In the movie section, when viewing it in the Multiplex view, in the lower left corner the running time of the movie is displayed without the word "MIN" for minutes. Is there an easy way for me to tweak or change a setting so that the missing MIN appears?
I seem to vaguely remember having to change this way back with an older version of Showmix, but I cannot seem to find a hint or information about this anywhere anymore.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running it on a Mac Pro with 10.6.8.

Thanks

Sensunik
sensunik Wrote:Hi and thanks a lot for your great work!
Aeon showmix has been my skin of choice for a very long time.
I have just upgraded my XBMC from 9.11 to 10.1 and have installed your latest version of Aeon Showmix. I've imported my whole movie collection back into Dharma. So far, everything is great.
Well, almost...
It may be a detail, but it still nags me.
In the movie section, when viewing it in the Multiplex view, in the lower left corner the running time of the movie is displayed without the word "MIN" for minutes. Is there an easy way for me to tweak or change a setting so that the missing MIN appears?
I seem to vaguely remember having to change this way back with an older version of Showmix, but I cannot seem to find a hint or information about this anywhere anymore.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running it on a Mac Pro with 10.6.8.

Thanks

Sensunik

Hey sorry about the late answer will look into what you are talking about tomorrow when i get the time.
Little sneak peek of what i have been working on lately for my eden build.
Things are not dead here just slow going but thought i would share some new screens.

First off i have added another new view for movies its just a simple showcase view but larger also i have started to work on a video info screen (pressing i on keyboard) this is what i have at the moment but need to add some flags and fix up the text but you get the idea.

Also i have added all this list and then some.

- New global shadow
- Added new view Halfwall
- Added new view Banner
- Added new view big Showcase
- New random items on home
- Added new slimline volume bar
- relocated volume bar to bottom of screen
- Added new option to toggle between small boxed video window and fullscreen visualization on home screen
- Lots of other little changes

To do:

- Add dynamic coverflow to all views
- Extra fanart
- Artist slideshow
Yo zombie nice to see some new screens Smile
Looking forward to see showmix when it's done.
Cheers
ZombieRobot Wrote:Little sneak peek of what i have been working on lately for my eden build.
Things are not dead here just slow going but thought i would share some new screens.
To do:

- Add dynamic coverflow to all views
- Extra fanart
- Artist slideshow

Well we all have real lives so everyone using xbmc/skins/add-ons should just be patient (although sometimes it's frustrating Rolleyes)
Keep up the great job.

May I suggest a small add-on we made for downloading the extrafanart Wink
Extrathumbs downloading will follow soon.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Well we all have real lives so everyone using xbmc/skins/add-ons should just be patient (although sometimes it's frustrating Rolleyes)
Keep up the great job.

May I suggest a small add-on we made for downloading the extrafanart Wink
Extrathumbs downloading will follow soon.

Thanks Machine-Sanctum i saw that butchabay had a extra fanart button in his next release of cirrus extended was going to ask him about it.

Will look into adding extra fanart/your addon today.
Extrathumb would be awesome
Example code (used in Aeon Nox) is included in the readme or here:
https://github.com/paddycarey/script.ext...urces/docs
Just let me know if you need some help.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Example code (used in Aeon Nox) is included in the readme or here:
https://github.com/paddycarey/script.ext...urces/docs
Just let me know if you need some help.

Thanks mate already coded into Showmix found the docs file with code examples great work works like a charm.

I've been shadowing this skin for over a year while i waited for the right time to get my HTPC - it looks awesome! My problem is: i've installed the 10.1 "Dharma" build of XBMC with the Dharma build of Showmix on a new install of Win 7 64-bit, but while all other skins work, showmix is a jumbled mess on the main selection screens. I can't see enough to go any further as the headings are either visible, half-visible, or invisible in-front of a black screen. Once chosen as the skin i have to uninstall XBMC as i can't find the page (can't see it anyway) to chose another skin.

I don't think i'm doing anything wrong, so i'm (very) confused. Is this problem limited to me?
barfarina Wrote:I've been shadowing this skin for over a year while i waited for the right time to get my HTPC - it looks awesome! My problem is: i've installed the 10.1 "Dharma" build of XBMC with the Dharma build of Showmix on a new install of Win 7 64-bit, but while all other skins work, showmix is a jumbled mess on the main selection screens. I can't see enough to go any further as the headings are either visible, half-visible, or invisible in-front of a black screen. Once chosen as the skin i have to uninstall XBMC as i can't find the page (can't see it anyway) to chose another skin.

I don't think i'm doing anything wrong, so i'm (very) confused. Is this problem limited to me?

very strange i do fresh installs all the time when i am skinning i never get any problems with showmix i also run windows 7 64bit anyone else get anything like this?
Right. I've done a fresh install of everything, and now have showmix running (for nowOo). So, problem sorted for the time being. Happy as a pig in $#|T it's working now!
How to add a menu item to "turn off computer"?
Nod Got some new stuff to share have been very busy with showmix over the last few days and have got a lot of stuff done.

- New option to switch between themes (Switch between the current Showmix look and the old classic look more themes to come)
- Added welcome screen back into Showmix (good for new users and brings some more class to showmix)
- Changed default backdrops
- Fixed broken trailer windows
- Clean up of video info navigation
- New extrafanart button in video info screen (New support for extrafanart script by Paddycarey/Machine-Sanctum/Putney)
- Added Extrafanart support in all views
- Extrafanart bulk download buttons in settings for movies and tv shows
- Added new view Halfwall
- Added new view Banner
- Added new view big Showcase
- New random items on home
- Added new slimline volume bar
- relocated volume bar to bottom of screen
- Added new option to toggle between small boxed video window and fullscreen visualization on home screen
- Lots of other little changes

Heres a look at the new theme option i have going at the moment more themes will come but at the moment the classic is the one i am including in the next release

A shot of the welcome screen (need to capture some new screens of showmix to replace the ones you see)

And also the extrafanart/fixed video info screen

Ronie's awesome global search script now integrated into Showmix access all your media at any time just type in the search menu what you wany and the script will find all related media.

Still in the process of skinning the interface for this the look will change a lot.

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1