• 21(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
Yo zombie, nice work so far, great additions Smile
Keep it up ...
Great work with this skin, though I've got a couple questions about getting things running smoothly:

1. Can you set XBMC to automatically run on startup? I can't find an option anywhere
2. Can you manually add files to folders which somehow continually get completely missed in scans?
3. Is there a problem scanning certain file /encode types such as mp4? Some will play directly through the folder (in Video), but will not even force scan.

The biggest problem I'm having is getting the correct information for a few files, and not being able to search for the correct title information - am i better off renaming the files to include year of release (etc.)?

Cheers.
barfarina Wrote:Great work with this skin, though I've got a couple questions about getting things running smoothly:

1. Can you set XBMC to automatically run on startup? I can't find an option anywhere
2. Can you manually add files to folders which somehow continually get completely missed in scans?
3. Is there a problem scanning certain file /encode types such as mp4? Some will play directly through the folder (in Video), but will not even force scan.

The biggest problem I'm having is getting the correct information for a few files, and not being able to search for the correct title information - am i better off renaming the files to include year of release (etc.)?

Cheers.

These questions belong in the general section because they don't have anything to do with this skin. You'd better off asking them there and get more respons. Also try searching the forum and the wiki.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:These questions belong in the general section because they don't have anything to do with this skin. You'd better off asking them there and get more respons. Also try searching the forum and the wiki.

Ah sorry - i thought they (except the first one) would be related to the skin (options/ etc), not xbmc itself.
barfarina Wrote:Ah sorry - i thought they (except the first one) would be related to the skin (options/ etc), not xbmc itself.

No problem Wink
They are all XBMC related or how you setup you media folders.
Ah great i just setted up my HTPC yesterday with the EAON NOX skin but this looks so much better will be installing it tonight ! thanks for all the work !
Hi there.. newbie to XBMC here. I downloaded this skin, and extracted to AppData\XBMC\addons folder. I then enabled the skin under XBMC.

However, as much as I have played with settings I can not get any different view than the standard. How can I change the views to any of the wonderful ones show in other posts?
LowBoost Wrote:Hi there.. newbie to XBMC here. I downloaded this skin, and extracted to AppData\XBMC\addons folder. I then enabled the skin under XBMC.

However, as much as I have played with settings I can not get any different view than the standard. How can I change the views to any of the wonderful ones show in other posts?

Hey mate sounds like you are using a nightly build of xbmc showmix does not work with the latest builds of xbmc it will only work for a official dharma release i am working very hard to get a new eden-pre build out soon but have so many new features to code up and complete it wont be for another month or so. keep an eye out because the next release will be a big one. Wink
Thanks for the information. I am pretty sure I downloaded a Dharma release. Anyways, I am downloading Dharma 10.1 and will try again.

Looking forward to the new Pre-Eden version. Great job!
ZombieRobot:

Downloaded skin again and used "Install from Zip File". That did the trick for me.
This is certainly my favorite skin..simply awesome! Now to create the thumbs folders and populate them. Smile

Do you have a "Donation" link?
Just a heads up:

Extrathumbs downloading for movies is now available in the Extrafanartdownloader. Available from official xbmc repo. Check the add-on settings.
Epic! awesome job Machine will include asap
ZombieRobot Wrote:Epic! awesome job Machine will include asap

Well you don't have to change anything. At the moment it just uses the add-on settings for downloading.
So just go to the add-on in the programs section and change the setting.

More advance script function will be added later on.
Thumbs Up 
machine-sanctum Wrote:well you don't have to change anything. At the moment it just uses the add-on settings for downloading.
So just go to the add-on in the programs section and change the setting.

More advance script function will be added later on.

ok cool sounds good
Machine:

"Funny" you wrote this. I came back to the thread to ask about this add-on I enabled this evening. However, I am not sure how it downloads the extra fan art? I even created the folder just in case, but no new fan art downloaded.

Any tips/instructions you may give?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1