• 24(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea when this will be released? Just starting with xbmc and cant find a better skin Wink
Currently on Eden RC2 but after seeing this skin I'm thinking of going back to Dharma until you release an Eden version. Great work, well done!

Question: does this skin feature the "new" flag for recently scraped media as is present in Aeon Nox?
I just watched the new videos and they are looking really good Smile

The addition of the watchlists is going to be great for sure.
Yo zombie,
Amazing job mate. Can't wait ... Smile
Big Hello to Zombie,

Anticipation is over whelming me! I am patiently awaiting the eden release.
I was using your darhma build in an xbmc test last year. Now that I have my HTPC built it simply wouldn't have been worth the trouble without the showmix skin in XBMC.

Thanks for all the hard work, glad to see a fellow kiwi leading the ways.

Any idea of a release date?? would help massively as I will prefer not to bother with my complete xbmc setup until this is released.

Can you provide a little info on where you currently stand with PVR? I am using Margros eden beta builds with For the Record.

Thanks and cheers.
Hey,

Will this version be stable for the ATV2?
it is a heavy skin it will probably be laggy on the atv2 but who knows
(2011-08-12, 00:46)ZombieRobot Wrote: OK now i have put this off for some time because Andy blac didn't want cases added to Showmix he thought it would slow things down too much but htpc's have gotten much more powerful in the last few years so figure its time to add them.

I need your input Showmix has always been clean and i have tried to keep it that way so if the majority of people want to keep things like cases out of showmix i will, covers will be disabled by default so i think its safe to say people wont mind if added.

I need some input on what to use below is a image of the different bluray cases if you could tell me what cover you would prefer to see in showmix

Thanks guys!

Hi Zombie! First off, I am absolutely in love with this skin, spot on! Been using it for years.

What happened to this suggestion? I would really, really like to have blu-ray, hdtv, dvd cases for my skin! Are you gonna implant this?
I know you have a social life and other things to do but, please make a tutorial with files so I could use it, I'm sure there are alot more people than just me who would like it as well

Keep up the good work.

Yeah mate I have already added cases to next release once eden is out I will try get showmix 3.2 out then shift to git or google code and push weekly/ biweekly builds i thought working a 50 hour week and having a baby would still leave me with some time to code, oh how i was wrong but the next release is not that far away now
(2012-03-17, 21:21)ZombieRobot Wrote: Yeah mate I have already added cases to next release once eden is out I will try get showmix 3.2 out then shift to git or google code and push weekly/ biweekly builds i thought working a 50 hour week and having a baby would still leave me with some time to code, oh how i was wrong but the next release is not that far away now

Nice one bud! The cases is like the final touch of this amazing skin in my opinion. And congrats to having a baby! :-)

I will donate in near future for sure!

Edit: Btw Zombie, is there any chance there are old working files lying around so i could get covercases to my current version 3.0? Sorry, I'm just eager : ))))
Quote:Once eden is out I will try get showmix 3.2 out then shift to git or google code and push weekly/ biweekly builds

Great news,.Congrats on the baby...
How can I donate?
I don't need any donations thank you very much for the offer if i was a super active skinner i would but time i just don't have at the moment so would hate to take someones money if you still want to donate the xbmc foundation is a great place to start without them/xbmc devs we wouldn't have this wonderful software i am going to try to push out the next release asap i need to free up a weekend to do it but will see what i can do
(2012-03-20, 07:17)ZombieRobot Wrote: I don't need any donations thank you very much for the offer if i was a super active skinner i would but time i just don't have at the moment so would hate to take someones money if you still want to donate the xbmc foundation is a great place to start without them/xbmc devs we wouldn't have this wonderful software i am going to try to push out the next release asap i need to free up a weekend to do it but will see what i can do

Any chance the next release is for Eden bro?
(2012-03-20, 11:15)farr3ll Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 07:17)ZombieRobot Wrote: I don't need any donations thank you very much for the offer if i was a super active skinner i would but time i just don't have at the moment so would hate to take someones money if you still want to donate the xbmc foundation is a great place to start without them/xbmc devs we wouldn't have this wonderful software i am going to try to push out the next release asap i need to free up a weekend to do it but will see what i can do

Any chance the next release is for Eden bro?

Next release of Showmix is for Eden.

Also, Zombie, I got a request for next release. Add XOT to the build. Menu shortcut for TV Play with a nice layout.

http://www.rieter.net
Yeah next release will be eden for sure
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1