• 22(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
LowBoost Wrote:Machine:

"Funny" you wrote this. I came back to the thread to ask about this add-on I enabled this evening. However, I am not sure how it downloads the extra fan art? I even created the folder just in case, but no new fan art downloaded.

Any tips/instructions you may give?

It should create the folders by itself.
One very important thing is that all movies/tvshows must have their own folders. If not it won't work.
Then go to the add-ons/programs section and change the settings to your preferences. Now you can exicute the add-ons to dwonload all in one time or use the skin 'get extrafanart' options.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
New recently added trailers switch between watching recently added movies or press up to browse trailers for your latest movies

All my movies have their own folder. Verified the Add-on settings (3 settings)
I was now able to start the program. Initially it said it was going to download but then it said 0 files downloaded.
LowBoost Wrote:All my movies have their own folder. Verified the Add-on settings (3 settings)
I was now able to start the program. Initially it said it was going to download but then it said 0 files downloaded.

Could you please post a full debug log (with xbmc debugging turned on)?
Use this http://paste.ubuntu.com/ to post the log in the add-on thread (see my signature).
It's kinda off-topic here Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Debug log file pasted.
nevermind
Hello,

i'm new to this forum and the xbmc program.
I have a Windows-based PC with HDMI graphic card, on a full HD TV
I wanted to install the skin Aeon Showmix, but the link seems to be dead. I downloaded it yesterday, and tried to install it troughout the instill a zipfile way, but when i selected the showmix zip nothing happens. I uninstalled xbmc and installd it again. then removed the skinmix file and tried downloading it again, but now the link seems to be dead. Any help would be appreciated.

I use the skin Neon now and have Aeon Nox installed
Hi. I must be a total newb but I was wondering how I could get too Library Mode for my music. I seem to be stuck on Files Mode. I have already added my music folder to the database (it downloaded artist info for ages), but when I open Music on the home screen I go to Files Mode and no setting has gotten me to Library Mode. For movies and tv shows it went automatically to Library Mode.

Running Showmix 3.0 (Zombie)/(2011/25/07) on Windows 7.

Tried Googling, searching this forum and this wiki and got nothing.

Thanks so much.
Issue Solved
Hi,

Can anyone help me ?

I cannot change the "Style : plot" or the "info : on" when I pres enter nothing happens.
I have attached a screenshot so that you can see what I mean
my guess is that your using a eden build of xbmc you wont get it to work if you are for now showmix only supports dharma builds of xbmc sorry
ZombieRobot:

Any chance to integrate Cinema Experience to your already great skin?
hey mate yeah it actually has been supported for some years but i dont use it so it is most likely in need of a update i am working on something big so there wont be any update for some time sadly, the project i have on is for showmix but its such a major update that it will take some time although it seems like this project is dead and no update for some time now but its not just keep a eye out in the near future.
Funny to see our work has gone through all these years, hands and modifications and still does not have it's own section on this forum.

If only i would have the time, i would come back and code again for sure. Still love showmix. But well. Nice to see some ppl still work on it. Go for it, ZombieRobot Smile
cheers,azido :;):
I'd love to see a Pre-Eden release of this skin. Looks great to me. Nice work!
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1