Can't find any media
I am trying to add new video/music/photo sources and it is not finding any media.
uPNP-it finds my twonky media server, I select "Video". It then can see all of the playlists / albums I have set up. But when I click on the playlist/album, it says it has found 0 files.

SMB- It finds my computer, I log in, it finds the shared folders and sub-directories. When I click on one to load up it says it found 0 files.

This happens for all three media types (video/photo/music). My videos are all .mp4 which is supposed to be supported.

I have gone into my router settings and both enabled and disabled uPnp. This has not affect.

Oh, this is on my newly jailbroken apple tv.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? I searched the forum and could not find anyone with the same issues. I just downloaded XBMC from cydia today, so I shoud have the most recent version, right?

One other thing. I cant figure out how to exit XBMC on my ATV without unpluging the ATV. I see where the power icon is, but cannot get the cursor down to it.
Please read this.

h.udo
EN/PT
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Rahkenvox Wrote:One other thing. I cant figure out how to exit XBMC on my ATV without unpluging the ATV. I see where the power icon is, but cannot get the cursor down to it.

Press the left arrow.

Re the files, there are at least two and possibly three steps:

1. add the sources for your files
2. if you're using file mode navigate to the file you want to play
3. (the optional one) if you're using the library mode scan your files

What step are you having problems with? If you're still at step 1, adding the sources, note that the Add source dialog doesn't show files. It's just to select directories. You'll see the files when you move to styep 2 or 3.

JR
I seems my problem was because I thought files needed to show up in order for me to be able to hit the save button. The left arrow trick solved that as well.
Thanks jhsrennie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find any media1