Issue with debug information screen
I am not sure when this started but the screen used to display codec information while watching a video is now too big to fit on the screen, What I am speaking of is the 4 line overlay that displays Audio + codec used, Video + codec used, dropped frames, etc, 'O' key on the keyboard. Did something change in the latest AR or is it something in the xbmc nightly's that is different.

I am running AR 2.8.7 (current) and the nightly from 03/05 on three different Linux systems and the symptoms are all the same. Doesn't seem to affect windows as much since the name of the driver used in windows (ATI) is much shorter than the driver name in Linux (nvidia_vpdau). If there a way to use a smaller font or expand the overlay to 5 lines?
Am I the only person who has this issue?

Screenshots:

In both cases line two is incomplete because they are simply too long. Confluence does not have this issue for two reasons. Primary reason is the font is smaller, secondary is that this overlay is left justified instead of centered. I don't particularly care how the text is justified but a smaller font would allow all the info to display, this would fix a problem of having to go to Confluence first to get some information then return to AR.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with debug information screen0