How do I change thumbnail storage location?
What version of XBMC are you using? I thought the path substitution only worked in the current development builds.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:What version of XBMC are you using? I thought the path substitution only worked in the current development builds.

JR

Starting XBMC, Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) Service Pack 1 build 7601. Built on Mar 8 2011 (Git:e9e9099, compiler 1500)
Renegita Wrote:Starting XBMC, Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) Service Pack 1 build 7601. Built on Mar 8 2011 (Git:e9e9099, compiler 1500)

That's v10.1.

You could try using a nightly build from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ but note that these are development builds so although they are generally fine you may run into the occasional bug. Export your library before installing a development build because they will upgrade the library to a version that v10.1 can't use.

JR
Ok, Thank You
I will try with nightly build !
oops, sorry about that. I keep forgetting it's a nightly only feature. Don't forget to backup your userdata folder incase you want to go back to stable (or export library if you are using mysql sharing).
ok ... now its seems to works Smile... eh eh

Thank you again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I change thumbnail storage location?0