Library mode completely inactive in 10..
Hi guys, having a little issue with my database after upgrading to 10. The Movies and TV Shows options are not there and within the settings I am unable to turn them on. Within the log file I get this error regarding my database...

Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

I recently tried upgrading XBMC with the DSplayer version, however I had some video issues with it (I'm running it on an Asrock Ion). So perhaps that has corrupted my database?

Any help?
I'd guess that DSPlayer was using a newer version of the database, and it has upgraded your database to the newer version. If you want to keep the database you'll have to reinstall the version of DSPlayer you used, export the database, then import it back into XBMC. I think this will work, though i wouldn't swear to it.

If you are willing to lose the database just delete the folder %appdata%\xbmc\userdata\Database, then when you next start XBMC it will create a new empty database.

Or I suppose you could grab a nightly build from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ as these will use the latest database format. These are development builds, but are pretty stable at the moment.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library mode completely inactive in 10..0