Bit torret
ok first off what is bit torret? like kazaa or something like that? either way i want a script for it cause all the ones that i have don't work. so will somebody please tell give me a link to the site with a bit torret script.
i've tryed to use this bi-torrent browser, but i can't seem to get it to run past the menu's, it never seems to connect, any solutions?
that the same problem that i have. i have tried like every single menue item and none of them worked. i have got like every torret thing i have found and still nothing.
cant get it to work here either Sad
i have not tried bi-torrent browser,
i used to use enigma (well tried it once then they took supranova down)- it would browse torrents on supranova then if i selected one it would trigger abctorrent on my pc to dl the file and i could get back to xboxing!!
obvously supranova is gone so the script dont work nemore. ive tried opening it and pasting a new url to a different site but still no joy - i dont know python so i can do no more -

i also have torrentbrowser3 this is supposedly based on enigma code but uses torrentspy.com but i never get past 'connecting to torrents' i am sure this is not to hard to do, just list urls then download the .torrent file then send the .torent to your pc with a start command for abc -

i anyone knows python and could edit the url in thee correct manner (ther are two enties with different supranova urls)i can send on either scripts enigma or torrentbrowser3

i dont want to dl on xbox only trigger dl's on pc
hi there,

i created both the bi-torrent browser and torrentbrowser3. bi-torrent's website no longer works at all, so torrentbrowser3 is it's replacement. if you are having problems with it, let me know specifics, because it still seems to be working for me. if you try to browse and the list comes up empty, i have noticed that torrentspy.com's servers reboot every now and then and nothing will display during that time on their website.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bit torret0