[RELEASE] Penny Arcade TV Addon
Video addon for all the content at: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/

Now available in the official repo.
Hah! I was just watching the latest PATV and thought it'd be nice to have it on my XBMC. Thanks for this script!

It works perfectly and just needs some slightly better organization (perhaps a sub-section for the latest episodes, rather than having them inline with the other main categories.)
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
I added an option to put the listings for current episodes in a directory, and this is now available in the official repo.
It looks good, thanks!
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
Is this plugin dead or does it just need a small update to Eden?
I realy miss the Penny Arcade for XBMC. Is the source anywhere so i can take a look at it and perhaps port it to eden?
PATV plugin version 1.0.2 works fine in Eden. Just take a copy of it and install it manually in ~/.xbmc/addons (or the equivalent location on your OS).

Can someone copy this to the Eden repository, please?
Any way users can request an update on the repository. I assume all we need is a git url?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Penny Arcade TV Addon0