Scriptrunner - beta!
(calle81 @ feb. 07 2005,12:46 Wrote:right click on the link and choose "save as"
don't you need other files for this to work? or can you just place the .py file in the scripts folder. sorry newbee here :d
kaladorn,
all you need is the .py file in your scripts directory, and internet access on the xbox Smile

threezee
threezee
i sent you an email about this... is it possible for you to make your script 'instalable' whatever we want ?
(as your script is made we have to set it in : "q:\scripts\" , maybe some people want to install it for example : "q:\scripts\scriptrunner\" )
i'll add this in asap.. been busy with autocomplete testing and doing the yahoo video search script..
(threezee @ feb. 07 2005,17:13 Wrote:kaladorn,
 all you need is the .py file in your scripts directory, and internet access on the xbox Smile

threezee
thanks works like a charm :kickass:
cheers threezee, great idea all together, kudos for following through!

/beef
is there anyway to make this autoload when selecting 'scripts' from the main menu?
(luciverse @ feb. 11 2005,05:28 Wrote:is there anyway to make this autoload when selecting 'scripts' from the main menu?
you just have to create a new link in the submenu to launch scriptrunner...
look around in other forums for how to edit your submenu
Thumbs Up 
there was a bug in the 'original' scriptrunner, which is now fixed Smile

you may need to update.

while you're at it, launchbrowser and yahoo video search have both been updated.

Smile
threezone, i must say i am pretty impressed with the interface to this guy and the yahoo video search :-)

the only problem i see is that i customize a few of the scripts and its hard to see how that will mesh with this... idealy all scripts should store their data in an external file but that isnt always the case...

actually your script has inspired me to finish up the update to my xstocks script.
threezee - this script is really asking for a script preview image :-)

you have a lot of room on the right for it too. caching the jpgs shouldnt put too much strain on your server but if it would then i understand.
i have a small recommendation to the script. in 1080i mode, the background is only covering the top left conner. can it be scaled to full screen?

thanks,
as a newbie to xbmc and scripting, this is one of the handiest i've found so far.

slight bug: the information bar at the bottom doesn't reflect the highlighted script, its always one position out?

is there a way to recommend others scripts that could be considered for adding to your supported list ?
the versions of gametrailers and mycalendar that come with scriptrunner appear to be missing their backgrounds. if they are downloaded and installed manually they work fine.
hi threezee,

can you write a guideline on how to add a script into the scriptrunner and make it sticky? it will be useful for all script designers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scriptrunner - beta!0