Pause TV stopped working
Hello,

Thanks for fixing the timeline on your latest windows build the only problem now is that the pause function has stopped working.

This is using mediaportal backend (TSreader installed seperately from Margro) on windows.

Pause using the space bar had never previously worked until your recent build but that had the timeline bug and the latest version is working fine except no pause.

Is there any way I can mash the two builds together or shall I just wait for a fix.

Let me know if you want a log or anything.
timeshift never worked (properly), so the answer is no, not at the moment
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Just to prevent further confusion: retro11 probably used one of my Dharma builds. They have indeed a partial solution for pause/timeshift which works in combination with the two MediaPortal pvr clients and the ForTheRecord client but probably not in combination with the VDR and TVHeadend clients.

@retro11: you can manually add the required change to re-enable pause for MediaPortal by editing one of the skin files.
See commit 5297be3ddc235c0dd890f8c49d46959f3c6e8b6d at my github xbmc fork.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
That is correct. It was your (margro) build from the 23rd January with the dushmaniacs build from the 3rd March installed on top and using the mediaportal TSReader client.

This let me pause live TV with just the space bar instead of going through the OSD but left me without a working timeline view. Dushmanicas later build from the 8th fixed the timeline problem but pause was no longer working.

It was nice having it working for a few short days but using it through the OSD is good enough.

Thanks for all you efforts with this PVR stuff. Your builds have meant that I don't have to keep switching between programmes to watch TV. It really makes things easier.

Thanks again.
@margro
do you have any plans to implement a feature to allow jumping back and forth in the timeshift buffer of MP/FtR? This is the only missing feature that prevents me from removing MP from my HTPC, because this feature is essential to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pause TV stopped working0