• 17(current)
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version
Just uploaded a version that uses a 3D trailers playlist on YouTube. REsults are promising. Give it a try and give me your feedback
(2013-12-08, 00:58)ijourneaux Wrote: Just uploaded a version that uses a 3D trailers playlist on YouTube. REsults are promising. Give it a try and give me your feedback

cool ! will download it now & give it a try
hmm for some reason new install isnt working at all .. will have to look @ config in detail tomm
I added a parameter in the config file that need to be editied for HD-Trailers.Net downloader to work. This is to make sure the people using Hd-Trailers.net downloader edit the config file for their circumstances. The parameter is right near the top of the config file and is called OriginalConfigFile. Just change it from true to false
did that but strangely still no dice . and looking at the trailers folder actually there have been no new downloads since beginning of Nov , thats when I updated to the last . I have checked the firewall isnt blocking it but something is preventing HDT.n to run ? Any idea ?
send me you log file or upload to pastebin and I will check it out.

Edit I just uploaded a update that might account for your problems. Give it another try.
OK will try this today , Thanks
no change ! still cmd window open and closes instantly ..
It has to be a problem with the ini file. Could you send me the log file? Take Care

Could you give it another try? When you run the install package, make sure you selet overwitret config file (after you have backed up your existing version if you need to keep it).

I just tried this on a new computer and it seem to work.
Here is a decent youtube playlist of 3D Trailers. -> PL8B79D9EBEA3ACE53
I also noticed a bug. 3D trailers are downloaded to the folder set in 'TrailerDownloadFolder' not the folder set in 'Trailer3DDownloadFolder'
Thanks. I will fix right away.

Update: THought it was going to be really easy but it will take a few days..
No problem..

Also found another bug... 3D Trailers..

The file name for the video does not have the '-trailer' at the end. The NFO file has it, just not the video file. I thought there was something wrong with my programming at first...
Thanks for the feedback giftie. I am going to change the default to the playlist you identified.
damn ! I'll try again tonight .. missing the goodness ! Wink

its Great that Giftie popped up here for his support ! I am sure CE & HD-T.ND will together rock the socks off .
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version3