• 5(current)
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version
ijourneaux Wrote:That is an odd one. Will look at it shortly. Could you post your config file?

My issue was I did not have the required .net files. Looks like the 1.4 installer will install them, the 1.5 installer does not.

After uninstalling 1.5, installing 1.4 and then reinstalling 1.5, all is well.
ijourneaux Wrote:Will Do. Back in town after a weeks vacation should have it done later in the week.

Cool. If you could also remove the extra space after the '.' in the folder.jpg file, that would be great. right now it is formatted folder. jpg
foghat Wrote:My issue was I did not have the required .net files. Looks like the 1.4 installer will install them, the 1.5 installer does not.

After uninstalling 1.5, installing 1.4 and then reinstalling 1.5, all is well.

Only haev one test machine so didn't catch this. Will see what I can do to fix the installer.
foghat Wrote:Cool. If you could also remove the extra space after the '.' in the folder.jpg file, that would be great. right now it is formatted folder. jpg

Will fix this as well . Should have this done later this week. This change alone isn't difficult but I really want to change the way the filenames are built based on the config file settings. Right now the filenames are built atleast 2 different ways so I have to take the config settings into consideration in atleast 2 different places. Given all of the different config options I want to do in in a single routine.
Is there any way to integrate this into a library of movies and have it pull down the correct trailer using the movie.nfo and then rename it to the correct format... ex: <movie name>-trailer.mov?

Thanks for any input on this!
pfriederichs Wrote:Is there any way to integrate this into a library of movies and have it pull down the correct trailer using the movie.nfo and then rename it to the correct format... ex: <movie name>-trailer.mov?

Thanks for any input on this!

Unfortunately HD-Trailers.Net Downloader can only download the trailers that are listed in the HD-Trailers.Net rss feed which only includes about 20 items and is updated every day or two.
Uploaded a new installer that addreses a few of the items listed here.

- Added a flag "IfIMDBMissingMPAARatingUse" that allows an MPAA rating to be specified in there is currently no MPAA rating
- "folder. jpg" is now "folder.jpg" (extra space removed)
- The setup will install the Net 4.0 Framework if needed
- The setup will not overwrite an existing config file, but it will create an original version of the config file that has all of the config switches included.

Still have a few more items on the list. I really need to simplify the way file names are built.
good stuff. Seems to work well. Looking forward to the next update.
Noobie needs help....I just downloaded the latest release (v.1.7) and I can't seem to get it working. I edited the config file, but obviously I missed something. I was wondering if someone would take the time to look at my config file.
Just post your config file and log file to pastbin and I will take a look at it.
Version 1.7

Someone noticed yesterday that one of the trailers caused HD-Trailers.Net Downloader to hang. I tracked down the up and posted an update.

If you are using anthing before 1.7 you should probably update to version 1.7.

Take Care
somehow updating to v1.7 and updating the app launcher has disrupted the cool runnings of these apps for me. now the downloader starts but is not able to download anything, so it starts goes through few file logs etc then finishes without downloading. If i downgrade to the click one app i.e v1.4 that still works .
So I am going back to v 1.4 + applauncher ( again previous version ) as that is still working .I am not sure as to why is this update not working for me ?
Ive tried installing this several times and several versions and have never managed to get it to run on windows 7. It installs but when i launch it all i get is a quick flash of a dos window and then its gone.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
danz0l its usually the config, you are doing something wrong in the config, just try and change only the bare minimum and that should work.. saying that I am having issues myself LOL
I haven't tried 1.7 yet, but I will give it a go and make sure appLauncher still plays nice with it. If not, I will update it accordingly, but it sounds like a config problem as was previously stated. I won't be able to test this until later tonight when I get home from work.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version3