• 16(current)
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version
I dug into this problem with HD-Trailers.net finding the wrong movie on IMDB. I modified the google search for the movie on IMDB and swated several bugs that were causing exceptions. At this point, I think the results are much better than before. I have a couple of other steps to improve it even more if needed.

The tests I have run so far on movie names that have failed in the past indicate the correct movie is returned. I also added the capability to return the movie certificate if the MPAA rating is not available.

Ian
(2013-09-30, 19:03)ijourneaux Wrote: I dug into this problem with HD-Trailers.net finding the wrong movie on IMDB. I modified the google search for the movie on IMDB and swated several bugs that were causing exceptions. At this point, I think the results are much better than before. I have a couple of other steps to improve it even more if needed.

The tests I have run so far on movie names that have failed in the past indicate the correct movie is returned. I also added the capability to return the movie certificate if the MPAA rating is not available.

Ian

Ian,

Thanks! Problem solved for me. I have been using for the last two days and every NFO has been correct. Again, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
ijourneaux ! bro a request. now that Gotham has 3D support built in + giftie's CE also has 3D trailers support We would appreciate if you could code your add on to download sepearte 3D trailers ( to a sepearte folder ).
These could be scraped from ;
http://www.biohemmet.se/3dtrailers.php
http://www.stereoscopynews.com/reference...ilers.html
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE4D71498D1E19B8E
Seems like a great idea. Let me look into it.

So this should be a separate folder completely or a 3D subfolder under the folder that is already setup.
(2013-11-29, 04:38)ijourneaux Wrote: Seems like a great idea. Let me look into it.

So this should be a separate folder completely or a 3D subfolder under the folder that is already setup.
Seperate folder would be cleaner & preferable
I took a look at the two web sites you listed. They aren't ideally suited for use with HD-Trailer.Net Downloader. I haven't given up on though it is still a good idea it is just a matter of coming up with a good feed. I have asked HD-Trailers.Net if they would be interested in adding 3D Trailer. All they would need to do is tag them as being 3D and I could handle them.

Let me knwo as you find other feeds. I will check them out and possibly contac the feed authors to gauge their level of interest.
Take Care.
Thanks for trying. Will keep hunting .
Shaktoo

If I can finish adding in support for youtube trailers, I should be able to enable downloading of 3D Trailers directly from youtube from this list

I just downloaded the setup and installed it for the first time on my computer.. When I launched the program, it scanned my hard drive, detected trailer folders, deleted all, fetched some feed and started downloading trailers.. What sorcery is this? SadSad

~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

In all of the years , no one caught this one. Sorry it happened to you. You just happen to be the unlucky one to have thesame trailers folder as I do. The default is to purge trailers greater than 30 days. The default is to delete to the Recycle Bin so you should be able to recover the files.

I am going to add an entry in the config file to make sure the person installing HDTrailer.New Downloader edits the config file for their configuration. I will have a fix up shortly to prevent this from happening to someone else.

Ian
Yeah I was able to recover but felt like this was very risky for the first run. How to change config? Do I have to edit the config file manually? because I see no other way..
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2013-12-01, 01:36)shaktoo Wrote: Thanks for trying. Will keep hunting .

Shaktoo

I got youtube trailer downloading working. I used the url below to locate the trailers and create a web page where I can download the trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_so...s+trailers

Still have some cleanup work before it is ready for prime time. I am all ears if there are better urls for current 3D trailers.

Take Care.
(2013-12-05, 21:52)ijourneaux Wrote: Shaktoo

If I can finish adding in support for youtube trailers, I should be able to enable downloading of 3D Trailers directly from youtube from this list

that would be most excellent. Would the general settings in choosing the quality ( 1080/720/480) be the same for pulling off from this youtube playlist ?
I hope that at least this (playlist) gets frequent updates.
Do you think getting in touch with giftie ( of CinemaExperience addon) would be a good idea , trying to officially recognise your HD-T.net downloader with the CE addon? Just seems logical because otherwise its( the new CE addon with 3d support) would be very limited and frankly streaming trailers off sites is not my cup of tea.
What do you think ?
The problem with You Tube is that the trailers are sometimes SBS and sometimes Red/Green. I haven't been able to figure out how to just bring up SBS trailers .The Url I tested on was just a search of YouTube for 3D Trailers SBS yt3d
I guess at this stage rather then just differentiate b/w SBS or OU or R/G we could just set to downloadd all & then manually manage those which we dont want . Or better if you could code that filter as a post script , so what I am trying to say , the downloader will download all -- then as a post script search for the file names which have SBS or OU or R/G etc and as per defined n the settings just keep /rename /post process the ones that are defined to be kept and delete those that are not.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version3