• 18(current)
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version
(2013-12-20, 17:24)shaktoo Wrote: damn ! I'll try again tonight .. missing the goodness ! Wink

its Great that Giftie popped up here for his support ! I am sure CE & HD-T.ND will together rock the socks off .

ljourneaux and I have been working together for a really long time(since he made his first changes to HD-Trailer.Net Downloader.
I think I have address the bugs that Giftie identified and improved the parsing of the movie name. There is still some work to be done but for now it should get us started.. Getting the movie name is a little problematic as the trailer naming in the playlist is not consistent.

Now that I can download from YouTube, I need to modify the handling of the normal trailer feeds so that it will download YouTube Trailers. Right now I still just skip over them.

As always, appreciate any feedback.
@ljourneaux - I think I've found another bug, or at least something that causes problems with Cinema Experience. The .NFO filename does not match the video filename. CE looks for a direct match as trailers could be all in one folder. I only have tested normal trailers.
Fixed. That problems has been there since I added support for plex filenames. New version is uploaded.
Will be trying the new version ( even though haven't got the old one to work yet .. simply because haven't been able to get time to sit ).
its probably a silly question but bear with me please.
Do I have to edit config file from true to false for all 3 config's ( 3D config , original config & just config )
If I edit these as "false" nothing happens ? I am probably missing something simple here ?
Those are just sample config files. The default for HD-Trailer.net DOwnloader is to use the HD-Trailer.net Downloader config file.There is a command line switch to specify a different config file. This feature will actually beome quite valuable in this situation as you can run one config file to download normal trailers feom one feed and a second config file to download 3D trailers from a different feed.
On my system, I have 2 config files. One for regular 2D trailers and the second for 3D trailers. I set up 2 tasks in the task scheduler to execute once per day and specify which config file to use using the appropriate command line parameter.

This way I keep update folders of both types of trailers.

Ian
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to run this successfully on linux? Confused Tongue
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

This is a windows app so I am not sure it can run under linux.
Wink 
How do you set up WHAT trailers this downloads? I ran the program, after editing the config.ini, to make sure it saved to the right folder, but, it's downloading a whole bunch of random trailers. How do I change that?

Thanks!
Could you upload your ini file to pastebin and post the link here.The program is designed to download all of the trailers in a given feed. Tee most common feed is the Hd-Trailers.net RSS feed. There are several other feed tathat can be selected.
ijourneaux,

I am still having problems with the app downloading NFOs for the wrong movies, using the latest version of the app. For example, today, for "300 Rise of an Empire", the NFO was for "Smart People". Is there anything that needs to be configured in order to improve this? This happens frequently enough that I am having to have XBMC scrape the trailers I download, so that I can have the correct movie info. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bart
The lookup of the NFO data is a little problematic and highly dependent on what IMDB does on their website. I will take a look at it tonight.

--

I did locate a bug. Let me run a few more tests and I will try to post a new version tonight.
I think the bug is fixed. I downloaded several different movies and the NFO was always correct. If it doesn't fix it for you, most your config file and log to pastebin.

Ian
Hello guys,

I'm using OpenELEC 3.95.7 (XBMC Gotham RC1). I'm using this wonderful program to save trailers to a folder I've specified, however every time I start playing a movie with Cinema Ex, XBMC crashes and restarts... anyone has come across this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version3