Gamespotplus help
i extracted the files to the script directory with the folder it comes with and still i cant get it to work. i click ona connection and after that it close and nothing happens. can somebody help me im running the latest version of xbmc with the default skin if that matters at all.
hi jdogg.

did you extracted it to q:\\scripts?
in the end you get q:\\scripts\\gamespotplus with all the files in it.
yep i did i get that same path but for some reason it still wont run went i go to the media player and run it like i say it just goes back to the script thing after the connection thing appears. q://scripts is the main directory or should ii say home directory where i have the media player right? if thats so then i know the path is right i dont know what else to do.
what do you mean with having the media player in q:\\scripts?
liquid,
i cannot get it to run anymore... i'm using pm3 skin

when i launch it the screen comes up with the choice for the speed. i choose the speed i want and then it just stops running and kicks me back to the previous menu i was on. it does not seem to be creating the gamespotplus.cfg. i have placed it there manually from an old backup.

i've also tried placing gamespotplus.py in q:\scripts and then the rest in q:\scripts\gamespotplus\ ... this did not work either... it did the same thing.

can you look into this?

thanks for the great script!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gamespotplus help0