XBMC 10 is switching my receiver off :(
Hey all!

I was hoping someone could help me.

Previously my XBMC was running DTS and Dolby Digital perfectly through to my Onkyo 606 with it acknowledging the format of the audio on the receiver screen. Then due to issues with adding another source and allocating to TV show section, I decided to reinstall XBMC. Everything went well but when I started playing the DTS and Dolby Digital movies, after a few seconds of a movie it threw the receiver into standby mode, with my standby light blinking. Stare

I am running everything via HDMI, no optical, and this has worked flawlessly on my first intallation of XBMC 10

I have played around with every setting in XBMC and realised that when in "mono", there is no issue, but when i tick DTS and/or dolby digital. it turns off in the first few seconds of the movie.

I have played the same movie file through WMP and the receiver picks up the Dolby signal and there is NO ISSUE. This suggests its a XBMC issue,

Im hoping someone can please help me.. This is an awesome piece of software and really want to use it to its full extent...

Maxibon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 10 is switching my receiver off :(0