[DROPPED] Medici.TV (Video) Add-on
http://www.medici.tv/
For Classical Music Lovers Smile

- : not many full concerts Sad most of them (almost all of them) preview. Maybe someday if I had a subscription I will try to improve.
+ : good for learning BeautifulSoup complex XML parser for noob coders like me.

SCREENSHOTS

How to download my plugins!
queeup Wrote:http://www.medici.tv/
For Classical Music Lovers Smile

- : not many full concerts Sad most of them (almost all of them) preview. Maybe someday if I had a subscription I will try to improve.
+ : good for learning BeautifulSoup complex XML parser for noob coders like me.

SCREENSHOTS

How to download my plugins!

I'm trying install medici.tv plug-in, but not work for me..

I can't find the plug-in... What happened ?
Updated to version 1.0.2
Code:
add-on rewritten
Hi queeup, Are you still maintaining this add-on?, I installed and nothing shows up in the lists, either live or catalog.
Not anymore Sad my subscription ended. Also i contacted with site admins and ask about some help for build new addon. But they don't want any addon Sad
(2013-01-31, 21:25)queeup Wrote: Not anymore Sad my subscription ended. Also i contacted with site admins and ask about some help for build new addon. But they don't want any addon Sad

Hi queeup,
wäre es möglich, dass Du das nochmal anfasst und in Schuss bringst? Ich kann Dir einen Account zur Verfügung stellen.
Ich war zwar in der Lage, die benötigten Bibliotheken/Pys auf aktuelle umzuschreiben, aber dann hört meine Kompetenz schon auf.
Gruß
(2020-02-23, 20:28)chefmagier Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 21:25)queeup Wrote: Not anymore Sad my subscription ended. Also i contacted with site admins and ask about some help for build new addon. But they don't want any addon Sad

Hi queeup,
wäre es möglich, dass Du das nochmal anfasst und in Schuss bringst? Ich kann Dir einen Account zur Verfügung stellen.
Ich war zwar in der Lage, die benötigten Bibliotheken/Pys auf aktuelle umzuschreiben, aber dann hört meine Kompetenz schon auf.
Gruß
Ah, Englisch?
I'd Like to ask you for an update of this addon. I can provide an account for the development.
Hi @chefmagier

You might have missed that:
1- Thread title contains the word 'Dropped' (meaning the add-on is no longer maintained by the original developer)
2- You are reviving a thread from 2013.

On the positive side, you might get someone who is willing to take you up on your offer.
(2020-02-23, 22:29)OTinley Wrote: Hi @chefmagier

You might have missed that:

I'm aware of all this, including your perfect wording of my hope Wink
I did not find any other thread targeting medici.tv, so...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DROPPED] Medici.TV (Video) Add-on0