database the tvdb and series tv
hi
I can not understand how to put the TV series in folders so that tvdb able to figure out which episode it is and then put the contents

I have placed a main folder with the name of the TV series and up here ok. Then I put a folder inside every season and there is not more

sorry my english but I'm using google translator

thankyou
tvshows/<name of tvshow>/<episode title>.s01e01.avi

Keep it simple.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks now I'll try
I have made​​, for example, Eureka / il Fantasma.s01e02.avi but does not recognize me any information.
But if I go and do eureka information on the TV series gives me all the list of points that I have but I do not by any text and image.
thanks
http://lifehacker.com/#!5505849/how-to-w...-and-boxee
maybe try making season sub folders. I never have problems with:

Series Name/Season 1/1x01 - episode name.mkv
etc...

double episodes as:

1x01x02 - episode name.mkv
XBMC does not need sub folders. We're enumerating the files, so all you have to do is to verify you name your episodes correctly. Make sure you have season AND episode in it like eg. S01E01 or 1x01.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
database the tvdb and series tv0