Plugin/addon idea
I had an idea this morning regarding a plugin/add on. I am pretty sure we all at some point have had a "movie night" or just felt like bumming around and watching movies all day (god I hope I am not alone on that one) My thought was taking the basic premise of the urban spoon app on the apple app store (basically a slot machine kind of interface) you could leave all selections open and get anything in your library, or lock one or two and get a given movies that star a certain actor or fall into a given movie genre. Just an idea, hope you all followed what i was trying to convey.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Smart playlists, (aka, the coolest shit ever) allows you to play or view a list of any type of media in your library based on essentially ANY parameter (actor, year, director, etc)... Including combinations of parameters, and sorted into any order you can think of...

Also, there is a plugin called PseudoTV which uses these exact playlists, but presents them like a cable company's viewing guide, on a schedule and by categorical "channels", rather than just a list.
good call
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin/addon idea0