Latest git doesn't pull in all VDR channels
the file/map could be shared or not. i would share it if each plugin has its own directory for files. haven't checked that yet.
no need to delete this file when deleting the tv db. once a pair has been created it can exist forever.
Or make the channel id not integer ? Then VNSI doesnt need to do this. Or if there is a need for integer index, dont rely on meaningful data and generate that in the addon. These strings: "S19.2E-1-1089-12003-0" is the only thing which is guaranteed to be unique. Is there something which makes it an absolute requirement to be integer ?
the channel unique id is being used a lot in pvr. making it a string would not be very efficient.
i will create a persistent mapping table in the vdr-plugin-vnsiserver, which maps these unique strings to integer values. and provide a switch for the plugin to choose between channel numbers and the mapping table for uids.
does anybody want to try this and give feedback?

https://github.com/FernetMenta/xbmc/comm...441d6de6fc

see plugin's README for instructions
I managed to get the plugin from your repo compiled, but can't get the rest of your xbmc compiled, it complains of a vdpau error, tried it with the main xbmc repo

commit 1ec5a336892caaa99664a87437f46d8b4d30d9c4

but can't get Settings/Live TV to stay on.. It keeps deactivating Live TV..
Specific compile error is:
Code:
g++ -MD -c -fPIC -DPIC -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -O2 -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -DBIN_INSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/lib/xbmc\"" -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\"" -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -D'GIT_REV="12887ff"' -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/libpng14 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/lib -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/lib/ffmpeg -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/linux LinuxRendererGL.cpp -o LinuxRendererGL.o
In file included from LinuxRendererGL.cpp:46:0:
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.h:118:3: error: âGLvdpauSurfaceNVâ does not name a type
In file included from LinuxRendererGL.cpp:46:0:
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.h:281:5: error: âGLvdpauSurfaceNVâ does not name a type
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/utils/CharsetConverter.h:83:1: warning: âg_charsetConverterâ defined but not used
make[1]: *** [LinuxRendererGL.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers'
make: *** [xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers/VideoRenderer.a] Error 2
looks like you compiled the master branch, not staging. use git chckout staging or cherry-pick this commit
? Sorry, am still at stage one of my git experience.

Can you tell a layman how to do this?
Ok, through cludging it, I got it compiled. (Copying the things that didn't compile from the main repository). It does indeed have all channels. So your channel fix works..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest git doesn't pull in all VDR channels0