Win Optical SPDIF
Ok guys as the new release of Frodo coming i wanted to know about its new audio engine and will ihelp my situation.

setup:
Receiver: Onkyo tx-sr603x (no HDMI I use the SPFIF connection from my motherboard)
Speakers: Infinity TSS-750
Motherboard:ASRock MB-A75M
CPU:AMD A8-3870K

My Problem is for the most part sound is ok, but seems to get rumbly (over modulated during backgound music in the movie it tends to get a little annoying.
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB
I'm assuming you're passing DD/DTS over optical. In neither Eden nor Frodo is it in any way "modulated" when directly passing thru. If you are making XBMC decode the audio (for example for built-in volume control) there's a few things that could cause that, but would need more info.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Optical SPDIF0