Is There A Media Manager That Pulls From Amazon
I have tried a number of Media Managers that fail to find a number of my movies. All of these movies are shown correctly on Amazon. Is there any movie media manager that can search using the Amazon ASIN number.
No there is not.

Why dont you list a few of these movies so we can point you in the right direction. It's very unusual not to be able to find titles at the scraper sites.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Karellen,

Thanks for your offer to help.

Examples are  : Transatlantic Sessions Series 2
                     : Transatlantic Sessions Series 3
                     : Transatlantic Sessions Series 4
                     : Transatlantic Sessions Series 5
                     : Transatlantic Sessions Series 6
                     : Absolutely Fabulous Series 1
                     : Absolutely Fabulous Series 2
                     : Absolutely Fabulous Series 3
                     : Mozart Requiem (2004) Solti
Hi @Dubinvero

You must still be finding your way around Kodi. Those shows exist...

These are both TV Shows and can be found on the TVDB:
Transatlantic ... https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=235671&lid=7
Absolutely Fabulous  ... https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=73314&lid=7

This is a Movie and can be found at TMDB. You had it as (2004) but it is actually (2005) which would explain the difficulty in scraping...
Mozart Requiem (2004) Solti... https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/82977-mozart-requiem

It is important that you check the title names at the Scraper sites, which are those I have linked to above. Kodi is an amazing bit of software, but it requires correct naming to be accurate. Your file names should match the title names at those sites.

The wiki page for naming your media...

Does this help?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Karellen,

Thanks for your feedback.  The Transatlantic and Absolutely are DVD's of TV shows. Will the TV artwork function properly in KODI Movies.?

The Mozart Requiem is unfortunately not the Solti DVD cover.

I will read the naming Wiki to ensure that I have the correct naming convention.

Thanks again for your help.
Quote:The Transatlantic and Absolutely are DVD's of TV shows. Will the TV artwork function properly in KODI Movies.?
I am not sure what you are asking here, but I will play it safe and say No. TV Artwork does not go in Movies. Please make sure you have separated your Movies and TV Shows. Do not combine them in one folder.

Quote:The Mozart Requiem is unfortunately not the Solti DVD cover.
Ok. Now that you have the links to the websites, you can perform searches. If it is not there, you can add the title yourself. These sites are Free to Use and are run by community members. It is always ecouraged to give back a little bit of time and information in consideration for all the data we take from them.

If you still cant find or add a title, then your last recourse is a NFO file. See my signature below for the link.
My Signature
Karellen,

Thanks again for your help. I only use Kodi to access my Movies, Music and Photo .

I will research on how to add the titles myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is There A Media Manager That Pulls From Amazon0